Merica Supply Co. Blog
Thank a Vietnam War Veteran! March 28, 2019 20:05
Surprisingly, a day to honor the service men and women who fought in the Vietnam War is a very new holiday. Our President – and yours too, liberals! – Donald Trump signed the Vietnam War Veterans Day Act on March 28, 2017 to honor veterans on the anniversary of the withdrawal of U.S. forces from South Vietnam. Honestly, we’ve done those veterans a huge disservice since then by not wholeheartedly acknowledging their sacrifices and service – but today we can make it right by honoring them!
Did you know?
Vietnam was the longest armed conflict in U.S. history. From 1945 – 1973, there was some sort of American presence in Vietnam, from small teams of U.S. Army Special Forces to full combat divisions, air wings, and naval fleets. The veterans we honor on March 29th served in many different capacities across Vietnam from hospital corpsmen to snipers and fighter pilots and truck drivers – and a thousand things in between!
The combat was especially tough considering the environment, terrain, and tactics of the enemy. Our brave men and women who operated in this jungle combat setting truly deserve our thanks, Every. Single. Day. Over the course of the conflict, five U.S. presidents were elected (Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon), American culture changed dramatically (“Make Love, Not War”; flower children, etc.), and our view of government became extremely cynical. It was a really rough time for our country.
But all of the civil and social upheaval and protests back here in America was nothing compared to those serving in Vietnam (or Laos and Cambodia). Of the 500,000 soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines who serviced, 58,000 gave the ultimate sacrifice. According to the U.S. Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency, there were 2,646 Americans captured by enemy forces and 1,589 have not been returned.
President Trump is dedicated to bringing all of our troops home to their families. But in the meantime, let’s not forget our Vietnam War veterans. So, on March 29, if you know a Vietnam War vet, buy them a drink, take them to lunch, thank them, show them you care about what they did. If you’re on social media use #mericasupplyco and #vietnamwarveteransday to share your thoughts and let us know how you’re going to honor our Vietnam War veterans.
Get Your Mardi Gras On! March 07, 2019 21:42
It’s that time of the year again. Where you throw your inhibitions to the wind. It’s Mardi Gras!!
Just because Mardi Gras is also known as “Fat Tuesday,” doesn’t mean you won’t be able to fit into one of our patriotic party shirts! As you know, Mardi Gras is a celebration of fun, food, frothy beer, and funky costumes. It’s a time to let your hair down and party!
Oh, and before I forget. Mardi Gras is also a somber religious day that observes the last chance to eat rich foods before Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent.
Enough of that serious stuff. Mardi Gras was traditionally celebrated mostly in French-tradition cities in the United States (like New Orleans), but has become a chance (or excuse) for everyone to eat, drink, and be merry on a Tuesday!
So, put on a Red, White & Booze shirt, find your nearest Mardi Gras parade or bar (or both!) and let us know how you’re going to celebrate! Use hashtag #mericasupplyco and #mardigras2019 and show us your best Mardi Gras party pictures!
Laissez les bons temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Happy National Anthem Day!(March 3rd) March 03, 2019 17:30
At Merica Supply Co., we love America. That shouldn’t come as a surprise. Our patriotic apparel is perfect for you favorite USA holiday or for everyday wear to show your love and support for the United States and it lets us scream from the rooftops that we’re the best country in the world and we don’t apologize for that FACT.
We love to learn about America and when we learn something that pumps us up about this great country, we want to share. Today, boys and girls, we’re going to learn about the National Anthem, March 3rd, and Herbert Hoover.
What and Who??
Admit it, you really don’t know what today is and what the 31st President of the United States, Herbert Hoover, has to do with it do you? It’s ok. Most people probably think it’s just a normal Sunday in March (it isn’t) and Hoover had something to do with vacuum cleaners (he didn’t). He did preside over the beginning of the Great Depression though, so there’s that.
But what really made him a great president is that he signed a congressional resolution to make the “Star-Spangled Banner” the official national anthem of the United States of America on March 3, 1931!
Now lets jump in the wayback machine with us so we can show you how it all happened…
Way, way, way back
During the War of 1812, the at-the-time evil British were laying seize to Baltimore, Maryland with intentions of destroying Washington DC (they did, but that’s another story). Well, a friend of Francis Scott Key got captured by those same bad British blokes and F. Scott Key went to negotiate his release. The British, doing what bad guys do, “detained” Key while they launched hundreds of tons of cannonballs on Fort McHenry (which defended the river towards Baltimore).
Throughout the night, the British just bombarded the bejesus out of the fort – not to mention a heavy rain and thunder storm battered the fort’s occupants as well. By the morning, the British were feeling confident(Oops). And as the clouds, fog, and smoke cleared, what did they see?
That’s right, Old Glory, flying majestically over the fort. The Americans had held off the British!
Key was so inspired after seeing this he wrote a poem, “The Defence of Fort M’Henry,” which eventually became a song, “The Star-Spangled Banner.”
Now lets fast forward 110 years, England isn’t our enemy and we don’t have an official national anthem, until – good ol’ Herbert Hoover signed that congressional resolution! Maybe he deserves a tank top like a couple of our other great, historic presidents!
Happy National Anthem Day! Sing it loud and proud today! Oh, and don’t forget the other verses https://amhistory.si.edu/starspangledbanner/the-lyrics.aspx (that most people don't know exist! 😉).
Celebrate with us by retweeting, forwarding, sharing this post using #mericasupplyco and #nationalanthemday and show us how you celebrate our national anthem!
Fun fact: The music that Key used to accompany the “Star-Spangled Banner” was actually an old British drinking song called, “The Anacreontic Song,” named after a Greek poet who loved him some wine!
The Official USA National Holiday List & Info Guide - 2019 Edition February 22, 2019 14:34
As red blooded patriotic Americans we love a good celebration. So much so that we have holidays or observances for basically EVERYTHING. That’s just one of the many reasons that makes the USA the best country in the world! But with the amount of holidays there are it makes it hard to keep track of them all. Lucky for you we have your back...
In an effort help out our fellow patriots we decided to put together a comprehensive list of the holidays in 2019 worth celebrating. So, if you’re looking for a reason to party or actually want to celebrate something that has real meaning, here’s a list of USA Federal holidays and observances for 2019. Enjoy!
It’s cold outside, and you’re probably still recovering from New Year’s Eve. Take some time off and chill out this month!
- Tuesday, January 1 New Year’s Day – a great time to recover from the debauchery of the previous night!
- Wednesday, January 9 Law Enforcement Appreciation Day – Show some love to the “5-0” out there!
- Wednesday, January 9 Nixon’s Birthday (37th President; d. April 22, 1994) – He didn’t do anything that bad (compared to Clinton and Obama)!
- Wednesday, January 16 National Religious Freedom Day – Whether you’re a believer or not, show respect for other peoples beliefs.
- Monday, January 21 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – A day to honor our most famous civil rights leader.
The month of love and Ronaldus Magnus’ birthday! Don’t forget to find a t-shirt or tank top that your significant other will love this month – it’s the least you could do!
- Wednesday, February 6 Reagan’s Birthday (40th President; d. June 5, 2004) – Cold War winner; ‘nuff said.
- Tuesday, February 12 Lincoln's Birthday (16th President; April 15, 1865) – First Republican president, freed the slaves, won the Civil War, oh, he also had great taste in hats!
- Thursday, February 14 Valentine's Day – Love is in the air!
- Monday, February 18 Presidents Day – A day to honor Washington and all of our presidents
- Tuesday, February 19 National Vet Girls Rock Day – Celebrate the women who served in our military!
- Friday, February 22 Washington's Birthday (1st President; d. December 14, 1799) – What more could you say: Revolutionary War commander in chief, 1st president, and most importantly, he set the tone for future presidents (unfortunately they didn’t follow his example).
Spring is in the air and it’s starting to feel like t-shirt weather! Well, what are you waiting for? Check out our must have selection of funny, patriotic, and freedom-loving apparel and make sure you have the perfect top to wear for this months American holidays!
- Sunday, March 3 National Anthem Day – don’t be an idiot. Say the anthem loud and proud!
- Monday, March 4 National Hug a G.I. Day – If you see a service member, give them a hug! (ask first though…)
- Tuesday, March 5 Mardi Gras Carnival – though it’s associated with the Christian feasts of the Epiphany, it seems like just another chance to party; we’re not complaining!
- Sunday, March 10 Daylight Savings – ugh, worse day of the year ‘cause we lose an hour’s sleep!
- Wednesday, March 13 National K9 Veterans Day – Man’s best friend keeps us safe; celebrate all their hard work. If you see a dog handler, thank them for their service.
- Sunday, March 17 St. Patrick's Day – religious holiday celebrating the patron saint of Ireland; or a chance to dye the Chicago River green and drink way too much beer! Everyone’s Irish on this day!
- Monday, March 25 National Medal of Honor Day – A day of respect and honor for the bravest of the brave; there have only been 3,400 medals issued since 1861!
- Friday, March 29 National Vietnam War Veterans Day – honor our U.S. service member who fought in Vietnam.
Flowers are blooming, bees are buzzing, and it’s really nice outside. Spend time with friends and family and if you believe, go to church!
- Monday, April 1 April Fool's Day – or how it feels everyday watching the mainstream media!
- Tuesday, April 9 National Winston Churchill Day (b. November 30, 1874 – d. January 24, 1965) – Take a moment to remember America’s greatest ally.
- Tuesday, April 9 National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day – Take a moment to remember the POWs who stood up and stood strong against our enemies.
- Friday, April 19 Good Friday – Christian holiday commemorating the day Jesus was crucified at Calvary.
- Sunday, April 21 Easter – Christian holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Monday, April 22 Earth Day – a bullshit day celebrated by the left, but also an opportunity to make fun of their “beliefs”; make sure to fire up your SUV and drive around for no apparent reason!
Summer is almost here and if you’re like us, you’re starting to think about barbecuing outside and going to the beach. That reminds us, we have some great USA tank tops to show off that beach body you’ve been working on!
- Wednesday, May 1 National Silver Star Service Banner Day – Honor our combat heroes and their families.
- Thursday, May 2 National Day of Prayer (First Thursday in May) – national observance designated by the U.S. Congress to “turn to God in prayer and meditation.”
- Sunday, May 5 Cinco de Mayo – Mexican holiday to commemorate their victory over the French in 1862; it’s our chance to drink tequila and eat loads of tacos!
- Friday, May 10 National Military Spouse Appreciation Day (Friday before Mother’s Day) – Many military spouses are left behind to “hold down the fort”; let’s remember them today (and every day)
- Sunday, May 12 Mother's Day – Call your mother!
- Wednesday, May 15 Peace Officers Memorial Day – Honor fallen police officers who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
- Saturday, May 18 Armed Forces Day – a day to honor the greatest armed force in the history of mankind!
- Monday, May 27 Memorial Day – remember our fallen service members.
Summer time! Get out to the beach! Go to a ball game. But don’t forget June 14; it’s a trifecta of pain for the left: Flag Day, the U.S. Army’s birthday, and PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY!
- Thursday, June 6 D-Day – a day to commemorate the most daring beach landing in military history.
- Sunday, June 9 Pentecost – Christian holiday celebrating the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles.
- Friday, June 14 President Trump’s Birthday – Make America Great Again!
- Friday, June 14 U.S. Army Birthday – Happy birthday Green Machine!
- Friday, June 14 Flag Day – honor and respect the stars and stripes!
- Sunday, June 16 Father's Day – Call your Father; or send him a tie!
This is the month that really hits home for us. We focus everyday about the freedoms and liberties of this great country and it all comes down to July 4th, Independence Day. Happy birthday, America!
- Thursday, July 4 Independence Day – The day we declared independence from the British monarchy and the first day of our journey to becoming the greatest country on Earth! Take time to read the Declaration of Independence. https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript
- Sunday, July 28 Buffalo Soldiers Day – A day to honor trailblazing African-American soldiers of the late 19th century.
- Sunday, July 28 Parents' Day – Go hang out with the people who gave you life!
Sweating our balls off is what August is about. Thankfully we have some days to honor our coolest military members who busted their asses for us in 1945 – making us back to back World War champions!
- Wednesday, August 7 Purple Heart Day – A day to honor those wounded in combat.
- Sunday, August 11 National Spirit of ’45 Day (Second Sunday in August) – A day to honor our greatest generation and what they did to carry America through World War II.
- Friday, August 16 National Airborne Day – Honor America’s brave paratroopers (regardless of service branch).
This month weighs heavy on the hearts of many Americans. We’re happy for our victory over the Japanese in World War II, but mourn the cowardly attack on New York City, Shanksville, PA, and the Pentagon in 2001 (RIP).
- Monday, September 2 Labor Day – Seems like the left loves labor, but they don’t work!
- Monday, September 2 National V-J Day – Celebrate America’s victory over Japan during World War II.
- Saturday, September 7 National Beer Lover’s Day – Need we say more?
- Sunday, September 8 Grandparents' Day – Remember all those candies your granny and grandpa gave you? Now it’s time to pay it back.
- Wednesday, September 11 Patriot Day and National Day of Service and Remembrance – Never Forget. Never Forgive.
- Monday, September 16 Mayflower Day – To honor the first colony and beginning of modern Western civilization.
- Tuesday, September 17 Citizenship Day – Remember the privilege of being (or becoming) a citizen of the United States of America.
- Tuesday, September 17 Constitution Day – A day to recognize the adoption of the U.S. Constitution. Take time to read it (don’t worry, it’s not that long). https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution
- Wednesday, September 18 US Air Force Day – Happy birthday flyboys and girls! Off we go…
- Friday, September 20 National POW/MIA Recognition Day (Third Friday in September) - A day to recognize both prisoners of war and those missing in action who never came home.
- Sunday, September 29 National VFW Day – A day to recognize the service that national and local veterans of foreign wars have done for our country and its veterans.
- Sunday, September 29 Gold Star Mother’s and Family’s Day (Last Sunday in September) – Recognize and honor families that lost a son or daughter who was serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.
Another holiday that irks the left is in one of our favorite months: Columbus Day! Why is it one of our favorites? Halloween of course! We’re adults, but we still love candy!
- Monday, October 14 Columbus Day – a day to recognize the courage and determination of a great explorer.
- Monday, October 14 Eisenhower’s Birthday (d. March 28, 1969) – Five-star general who planned the D-Day invasion, implemented our interstate highway system, and got us out of Korea.
- Wednesday, October 16 Boss's Day – Everyone has a boss, be nice (just for today!).
- Saturday, October 26 National Day of the Deployed – Remember those service members that are deployed overseas.
- Sunday, October 27 Teddy Roosevelt’s Birthday (d. January 6, 1919) – How to celebrate Teddy’s birthday? Buy the Teddy Brosevelt t-shirt of course!
- Sunday, October 27 U.S. Navy Day – Happy birthday, squids! Anchors aweigh…
- Thursday, October 31 Halloween – Awesome day of adult dress up and sugar highs!
The weather is starting to get even colder, but it’s going to be a great chance to warm up with a full stomach on Thanksgiving! Oh, we get our hour back; time to sleep in!
- Sunday, November 3 Daylight Savings – zzzzz….
- Tuesday, November 6 Anniversary of Reagan/Bush ’84 – One of the greatest days in American history. Historic landslide for President Reagan (won 49 out of 50 states!).
- Sunday, November 10 U.S. Marine Corps Day – Happy birthday, leathernecks!
- Monday, November 11 Veterans Day – A day to honor all of our military veterans.
- Thursday, November 28 Thanksgiving – Give thanks…that you can loosen your belt after stuffing your face with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, apple pie…
- Friday, November 29 Black Friday – Get your credit cards ready…it’s time to spend money! Yes, this is a holiday in America…
Let it snow (not everywhere!). While we’re waiting on Santa to deliver our gifts it’s the best time to do some shopping. We usually do our shopping on Cyber Monday wearing a “Meowy Christmas,” “Birthday Boy,” or “Make Christmas Great Again” t-shirt.
- Monday, December 2 Cyber Monday – Now we’re talking: go to mericasupply.com for the best cyber Monday Sales, RIGHT NOW.
- Saturday, December 7 Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day - A day that will live in infamy; the Japanese sneak attack pushed us into World War II.
- Friday, December 13 National Guard Day – A day to acknowledge the service of these citizen soldiers (and airman, sailors, and Marines) and how they help protect and defend our communities.
- Sunday, December 15 Bill of Rights Day – We love the Bill of Rights. We use the freedoms expressed in it everyday (especially freedom of speech). Take some time to read them. https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights
- Saturday, December 21 National Wreaths Across America Day (Third Saturday in December) – Nationwide effort to lay Christmas wreaths on veterans’ grave markers.
- Wednesday, December 25 Christmas Day – Happy birthday Jesus! Now, buy some gifts for your family…we know the perfect place to start!
- Saturday, December 28 Pledge of Allegiance Day – We used to say this every morning in school. We should still say it everyday before work. If you forgot it, here it is: “I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America. And to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
- Tuesday, December 31 New Year's Eve – New year, new beer! Paaarrrtyyy!!!
So, if you’re a beer-chugging, flag-waving 4th of July party animal or a history-loving veteran (or both), there is a holiday for you to celebrate! There are times to remember our fallen, to honor our past presidents, and to just have fun. Let’s do them all! We know it may seem like a lot of holidays, but look at it this way: more days off and more opportunities to chill with friends and have some beers!
Did we miss a favorite holiday that you celebrate? Let us know what it is and how you celebrate it.
Oh yeah! Don’t forget to rock your favorite patriotic t-shirt or tank!
Happy Presidents Day or Happy Birthday George Washington! Which one?? February 19, 2019 00:15
Okay, Lets be honest for a sec.
The only thing you think about when you hear “President’s Day” are the cheesy sales and hopefully the chance for a day off, but mainly the day off, right?
And since we are all being honest here...We think that too, but hey who can blame us we like sales(and days off) just as much as everyone else. And, hell, I want to be out rocking my We the People Like to Party t-shirt on my three-day weekend shotgunning American beers while listening to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus blaring on the boom box at the beach!
Anyway, besides the sales (Shameless plug to our 30% off Presidents sale - Use code "USAPREZ30" at checkout) and long weekends, we truly believe it’s important to understand the history of Presidents’ Day – which also happens to be the OG President, George Washington’s birthday (or is it the other way around: it’s Washington’s birthday and it just happens to coincide with Presidents’ Day?). See? This is why it’s important to know our history because this is obviously something that an adult is going to need to know should they find themselves on Jeopardy or Family Feud.
Which came first?
Well, that’s the wrong question to ask. George Washington was born on February 22, 1732. His birthday was celebrated by Americans while he was alive and continues to this day. It was declared an official national holiday in 1879. However, in 1968, Congress passed the Monday Holiday Law to “provide uniform annual observances of certain legal public holidays on Mondays” – basically to give federal employees more three-day holidays. That moved Washington’s birthday observance to the third Monday in February every year (this year is the 18th).
According to mountvernon.org, the term ‘Presidents’ Day’ was proposed for the Monday holiday in 1951, but it was never officially changed. At least until the 1980s when some clever holiday advertising popularized the term and voila, Presidents’ Day is the more recognized and celebrated holiday. There are a handful of states that specifically celebrate the third Monday in February as Washington’s Birthday or George Washington Day. In Virginia, the entire month is dedicated to celebrating Washington’s birth!
How we celebrate
Though our apparel is a little more risqué, we do honestly believe that the great George Washington gave us all a gift that we can never repay: a free country with a Bill of Rights that we need to use and fight for each and every day.
So, how do we celebrate George Washington’s birthday? I’m glad you asked. Here are some ideas you can try too:
- Wear a powdered wig along with our George Washinguns tank top
- Find a cherry tree to chop down while wearing our Squad Goals t-shirt
- Sing “Happy birthday” to a dollar bill(If you send us a video of you doing this in a public place we will personally send you a free t-shirt!)
All kidding aside, celebrating the birthday of our first president should give all of us an opportunity to remember his heroism during the American revolution, his leadership as president, and his restraint for not accepting a third term, even though many citizens thought he deserved it – not to mention some thought he should be our king!
So, how do you celebrate George Washington’s birthday? If you don’t celebrate it now, will you start? Share some of your best George Washington celebration photos with us!
Happy birthday George Washington and Thank you to all the Presidents of the United States that have made our country great!
One of America's Largest Retailers Says the word "America" is Offensive...WTF! February 07, 2019 12:36My blood boils each time I read it. They actually had the balls to say (referring to one of our shirts), “…we observe that in the title it contains “America” which is offensive as per the trust and safety policy.”
The Scariest Halloween Costume of 2018 - A REPUBLICAN October 16, 2018 16:56
WANT TO REALLY SCARE ALL THE LIBERALS THIS HALLOWEEN?
Imagine this, if you will: a 300-pound behemoth in a capitalist-blue suit with an impossibly long red tie is lurching down the sidewalk, a bouffant of Aryan hair flapping with every step. This is a blitzkrieg of a man, stopping only briefly to snatch bags of candy from frightened children, and taking one extra moment to shove them to the ground by their faces.
Now THAT is a nightmare of a Halloween costume in the eyes of a democrat. In fact, to hear it told, some of the scariest costumes this year may well be ones impersonating GOP members who the news has made out to be the worst of the worst as of late.
It seems like all a Grand Old Partier has to do anymore is show up, and the libtards are on their cells dialing 911, or online marking themselves “unsafe”. Charles Grassley we can understand. (Does that guy ever take his mask off?) And we’ll grudgingly concede there are a few others who sometimes give us shudders. So why not run with it?
The good news is that all you need to scare the daylights out of the leftist sheep this Halloween is a suit in Republican-issue blue, maybe a wig, and perhaps a prop here or there. With those simple items, you can portray any scary Republican.
Take Paul Ryan for instance, known in Nordic circles as Pall the Sadd. In your blue suit with an Eddie Munster wig, all you need do is keep your head downcast somberly, appearing to hold back tears, or that chili dog you unfortunately had for lunch. Here’s a bonus tip: use an eyebrow pencil to elongate the corners of your mouth to look extra-extra sad or urgent, as the case may be.
For Lindsay Graham you’ll need fake teeth. Let’s face it, the dude has teeth and he’s not afraid to bare them. You might have trouble finding fake ones quite so nice. In a pinch, get vampire teeth and snip off the ends of the ones that suck. To do Lindsay all the way, a little eyeliner never hurts either. Orrin Hatch presents more challenges. None of us are sure he’s still alive. Some zombie face paint might do the trick.
And just when you thought GOP costumes couldn’t get any scarier, HERE COME DA JUDGE! It's almost too easy to impersonate the Honorable Kavanaugh, plus you can have extra fun depending on what you wear beneath your robe. To get into full character, simply repeat passionately: “I like beer! I like beer! I like beer!” Say it ad nauseam, until someone finally gives you a freakin’ beer. If that doesn’t work, attack them with facial expressions. Use the pious crying face: “Please, please, could someone give me a beer!” The squinty ferret face: “Is that a beer over there? I want that beer.” The defiant face: “I am entitled to beer! I went to Yale!”
But if you don't want to go to all the trouble of actually dressing up in a real costume. And if you were raised right (or even left of center), you might want to consider slipping into one of the our shirts from the patriotic red-white-and-blue assortment at Merica Supply Co. Whatever your stripes, we have you covered in amusing American tanks and tees, proudly printed in the USA!
Introducing The Merica Supply Co Lifetime Print Guarantee! April 17, 2018 09:48
Hello fellow patriots! We have long prided ourselves on the quality and longevity of our products. And now we are going to put our money where our mouth is with the new LIFETIME GUARANTEE on ALL of our t-shirt and tank top prints.
So what does this mean? Well, when you buy a shirt from Merica Supply Co we guarantee that your print will last forever! And if the print on your shirt does ever happen to fade, crack, peel, or anything else we will replace your shirt for you no questions asked. All you have to do is send us a picture of the damaged print.
How can we offer this? We use the highest quality DTG or direct to garment printing process along with the best inks available. This makes our graphic prints extremely durable and gives us the confidence to offer this lifetime guarantee.
Why are we offering this? We know you have a lot of choices when you are buying apparel products and we really appreciate the customer s that spend their hard earned money with us. We take a lot of pride in our products and we also take a lot of pride in keeping our customers happy. So the lifetime guarantee program was a natural fit.
Now go ahead and shop our huge selection of patriotic t-shirts and tank tops with confidence! Your purchase is protected with us!
George W. Bush Involved in a Fight that took place during President Donald Trumps Inauguration January 21, 2017 03:16
George Bush felt the need to spice things up a little bit at Donald Trump inauguration today by getting into a physical fight. You heard us right, a former president was in a fight at the inauguration. Well technically in a fight...and not with a human, or living creature for that matter.
The weather wasn't great in Washington D.C. today so many people wore the appropriate attire, brought umbrellas, or brought rain ponchos(the choice of Dubya). However, when it came time to put on the poncho things started to head south rapidly.
Bush was right in front of good old boy Dick Cheney who actually found the situation fairly amusing and even helped out the poor fella(leader of our nation for 8 years through some of the toughest times we have ever seen) at one point.
Bush was right behind Obama who was no impressed with the activities going on behind him especially since every single problem in his presidency was George Bush's fault. Even when Malia went to Lollapalooza and was caught smoking weed...guess what...that was former President George W. Bush's fault.
Sorry getting side tracked.
But lets get back to the dirt which can be best explained int he pictures!
(President Obama ignoring literally everything that is going on. Wont even look back or ask someone sitting near him. #COMPASSION)
I'd like to look at this as a review of Barack Obama's presidency:
Someone is in trouble and could use a little help. Just a hand to get them back ob their feet. However, since this person was not in Obama's voter demographic the person did not matter. That person was actually a nuisance to Obama and he and his administration did everything in their power to take attention away from this growing problem and push a different issue. A possibly less important issue. But this issue moved his agenda forward. And that kids is Obama's 8 years in presidency in a paragraph about George W Bush struggling to put on a rain poncho.
There are plenty more pictures where this came from but I just don't have the time or motivation(mainly motivation) to show them all to you. Good luck with google!
Let us know if you agree or disagree in the comments. But more importantly just tell me how funny I am. If you tell me I'm funny I might give you a free shirt ;)
Peace Out Patriots!
Best 2016 Black Friday Sale From Merica Supply Co. November 23, 2016 21:42
If you are looking for the best deals on USA American Apparel and Patriotic Clothing after Thanksgiving on Black Friday this year then look no further! Merica Supply Co. is hosting a mega sale so all of our customers can load up their wardrobes with the best America Themed Patriotic T-Shirts, Tank Tops, and Hats!
Here is this years sale:
- 20% off site wide on all products
- Take an extra 10% off all orders when you use coupon code "BF2016!" at checkout
- Free shipping on all orders shipped within the United States
So what are you waiting for? Head over to MericaSupply.com and stock up on USA tank tops for the summer. Buy your friends and family some awesome Patriotic ugly Christmas sweaters for this years holiday parties. Or just be selfish and fill up your closet with the funny American shirts.
Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless the USA!
Buh Bye! 12 Celebrities Leaving the U.S. Since Trump Won the Election November 16, 2016 13:12
As you all know by now, Donald Trump is the new president-elect of the USA and come January 2017 he will be sworn is as the official president of the United States. We are all aware of the whiny liberals and hipsters flocking to the streets and protesting because Hillary Clinton didn't win and they didn't get their way.
However, there are quite a few notable celebrities who are also pretty upset about Donald Trump winning and these people promised that they would leave the U.S. if Trump won. We all know that the majority of these cry baby celebs probably won't leave the U.S. so we have compiled this list of famous people who promised to leave America so we can prove just how hypocritical they are.
1. The first celebrity shouldn't be a shock at all since she and the Donald have had a famous dispute for the last decade. So the first person we have the privilege of saying goodbye to is Rosie Odonnel!
2. This next celebrity is going to give everyone a good laugh! Miley Cyrus has pledged to leave the U.S. if Trump wins because she thinks he disrespects and degrades women. Coming from the girl who dresses in the most ridiculously slutty outfits and is a role model for tens of thousands of young girls teaching them that dressing provocatively, twerking and smoking weed is how to be a women.
Not lets speed this list up a little bit since I don't really feel like typing out a paragraph for everyone of these losers so now the list will just convert to showing their names lol.
3. Annoying and Irrelevant Comedian Amy Schumer.
4. Old and also now irrelevant comedian Jon Stewart.
5. Woman barely considered to be a comedian Chelsea Handler.
6. Al Sharpton.
7. Samuel L. Jackson.
9. George Lopez.
10. Barbara Streisand.
11. Bryan Cranston...I am actually a little upset about this one since Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows of all time. But if you don't support America then go fuck off!
12. Last but not least is a surprising one...Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Buh Bye!
So here are 12 of the countless people who vowed to leave America if Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election. We will keep you posted on how many of these whiny liberals actually leave...my guess being ZERO.
Let us know what you think about this in the comments!
The New President of the United States of America: Donald J. Trump November 09, 2016 15:17
In a stunning upset over Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump pulls off a major victory to win the presidency of the USA. Donald Trump will be the 45th president of the United States after winning the long and grueling campaign process that came to a conclusion late at night Tuesday November 8th, 2016.
Trump was officially announced as the winner of the election after Hillary Clinton placed a phone call to Trump in the early hours around 3:00am on Wednesday morning conceding to Trump. Shortly after receiving the call Donald Trump took the stage to give a quite spectacular speech which you can view right here:
Donald Trumps speech was truly presidential and we hope that is a preview of whats to come.
Now I am sure this comes without a surprise but the liberals and democrats are absolutely furious about this upset. Facebook and twitter are on fire with these people complaining about the victory and saying that America is ruined and that they will never support Trump.
They are basically saying everyone who voted for Trump is a racist, bigot, sexist, etc, etc. Honestly, this is absolutely appalling. These are the people that claim to be the peaceful ones, the accepting ones, but as soon as something doesn't go their way they go into attack mode.
I hope the learn to get over this and supports OUR new president as he is not just the president of the republicans...he is the president of everyone and now more then ever we need to unite to make america great again!
Let us know what you think about trump being elected president in the comments below.
The Funniest 2016 Presidential Election T-Shirts November 05, 2016 15:39
Alright everyone...this years presidential election has been one for the record books. It has been more like watching a reality TV show then watching the next leader of the most powerful nation on earth be chosen. From FBI investigations, crazy speeches, leaked recordings, scandal after scandal, and many other "spectacles" there has been plenty of fuel for the fire for people like us to come up with hilarious shirts that play off of the presidential election.
So now we have rounded up some of our absolute favorite tshirts about the 2016 presidential election. The first shirt on the list is the "Grab Em By The Pussy" Shirt that was derived from the scandal involving Donald Trump and a leaked recording of him having some banter with the bros about the ladies. We have made a number of variations of this funny offensive tee and you can take a look at all of them at this link!
The next shirt on the list comes from one of Hillary Clinton's numerous f*ck ups. This particular scandal was when she called all of Donald Trumps supporters "Deplorable". So we thought it would be humorous to show our pride in being deplorable and made the "Deplorable as Fuck" shirt which comes in mens t-shirt, tank top, and long sleeve shirt as well as womens tee. As well as featuring the funny deplorable as fuck phrase it also has the republican mascot to let everyone know that who ever wearing the shirt is a deplorable republican who supports trump!
Our next shirt was made for people that are tired of the two party political system. Now more then ever people are very unhappy with both the democratic party and the republican party. So we decided to give the citizens of the United States a third option...The Pizza Party! With the political pizza party shirt you can let everyone know where your support lies. And that is with pizza!
Not the last shirt for this post is quite possibly my favorite presidential election shirt of all time and if I ever run for president this will definitely be my campaign slogan. The shirt is the "Make America Not A Bunch of Pussies Offended by Everything Again" T-Shirt! The USA has been going through what I like to call the Pussification of America.
Everyday we get worse and worse and everyone is offended by everything and its really fucking annoying. Kids (and adults) need to man the fuck up and grow a sack. What ever happened to sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me?
Everyone is such a pussy these days and we have practically lost our freedom of speech since all these little fucking twats are "hurt" by someone saying something mean. So with that said we felt it was our duty to try and spread the message across and try to Make America Not A Bunch of Pussies Offended by Everything Again!
So that's it for this post but don't worry we have plenty more funny election shirts, as well as many other republican t-shirts and tank tops, and funny and offensive Donald Trump Tees. You can take a look at all of our apparel at www.MericaSupply.com!
Let us know what you think of our election collection in the comments and if you think you have a good t-shirt idea that can make the cut feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The United States of America Flag Code: An Overview November 02, 2016 11:54
When Betsy Ross stitched together the first United States flag, she couldn’t have imaged the thickness and technical nature of the flag code that would ensue. To say it’s comprehensive is akin to saying that Donald Trump likes himself just a little. The code is massive.
The U.S. flag code, adopted in June of 1923, governs the official care and display of the flag of the United States of America, known colloquially as Old Glory. Flag-waving, red-blooded Americans follow the code to the letter when it comes to displaying their flags, but the code is largely unenforced at the federal level following a Supreme Court ruling in 1989 that made enforcement of parts of the code unconstitutional. Still, states each have their own flag codes, so those who deface or mutilate it can still face prosecution on the state level.
The flag code itself is an extensive compilation of regulations and codes; it has 50 sections, each of which are divided in subsections, and some subsections are even further divided into chapters and paragraphs. To put it mildly, it’s a lot to take in. Let’s focus instead on some of the most important parts of the flag code.
When to Display the U.S. Flag
Although it is perfectly acceptable under the U.S. Flag Code to display the flag every day of the year, displaying it on federal holidays, state holidays, and the birthday of your particular state is highly encouraged.
The flag should be displayed from sunrise to sunset, although some people choose to leave their flags up 24/7, and that’s not prohibited, as long as the flag is illuminated during the overnight hours.
How To Display the U.S. Flag
If you are displaying the flag from your home, then a staff should be used. The staff should project horizontally from the front of the home, balcony, or window sill, with the flag’s union at the peak.
For displays without a staff, then the union should be uppermost in the display, to the left of the observer. On Memorial Day, the flag should be lowered to half staff from sunrise until 12 p.m.
Respecting the Flag
The flag should never touch the ground, and it should never be worn; no, using the flag as a toga at last year’s Fourth of July bash won’t land you in jail, but it does put you in defiance of the U.S. Flag Code.
It is also a sign of disrespect to fly any U.S. flag other than a weatherproof flag during times of inclement weather. To store the flag, it should be folded with into a triangle with the field of blue stars facing the front and the triangle pointing upwards.
Disposing of a U.S. Flag
When a flag becomes tattered, it must be destroyed with dignity; burning is the preferred method of disposal. Most Veterans of Foreign Wars, Boys Scouts clubs, and American Legions host flag-burning ceremonies for the community to dispose of flags that are no longer fitting for presentation and display.
There you have it - a rundown of some of the most essential rules in the U.S. Flag Code. Basically, the code calls for us to respect the flag, since it is an endearing symbol of the freedom and liberty that so many men and women have sacrificed to maintain since the flag’s inception in 1777. Taking pride in the flag is a great way to show your love of this great country of ours.
If you want to show your patriotism and love for America and the U.S. flag check out all of our patriotic apparel and USA t-shirt and tank tops at MericaSupply.com!
Donald Trump Recording: "Grab Em By The Pussy" October 31, 2016 15:42
Back in 2005 Donald Trump was on the set of the soap opera "Days of Our Lives". While their The Donald was wearing a microphone that we are assuming he was not aware that was recording.
Trump was is his trailer shooting the shit with reporter Billy Bush when he made a number of comments that some whiny cry babies are very offended by. The most notable comment being "Grab 'em by the pussy" when describing hoe easy it is to get with chicks when you are famous.
Obviously this was just locker room banter between bros and I highly doubt the Trump ever actually attempted to just grab any woman by the pussy out of no where. That would be a little ridiculous.
Now obviously since this recording surfaced Crooked Hillary Clinton and the Democrats pounced and spun this way out of proportion. The attack ads are already all over the news and the whiny liberals and democrats are all over it trying to use it against Trump.
You can check out the video below:
I actually find the video pretty funny. And most guys would be lying if the said that they never said anything like that when just chatting shit with the bros. Either way since Trump is running for president this is kind of a big deal. But to make light of the situation we made some pretty funny Trump t-shirts playing off this "scandal".
Here are a few of the shirts. They all come in Tank Top, Mens Tee, Womens Tee, and Long Sleeve shirt. They are also available in a number of different colors!
We also have a number of other funny and offensive Donald Trump T-shirts and tank tops which you can view at the link below.
Let us know what you think about this whole situation in the comments below!
'MERICA Monday - American Flag Edition (5 Photos) April 11, 2016 16:53
Hope everyone had a great weekend! It's time for our latest edition of our Merica Monday blog post series and this weeks theme is the American Flag!
What better way to start off the week than with some of the most beautiful pictures of Old Glory flying in the wind.
1. Here is an awesome picture of a giant American Flag on the football field at West Point during the halftime ceremony!
2. If we are rounding up the best American flag pictures we have to include one of my all time favorites...the American Flag on the moon! In this picture you can see on of the astronauts saluting the Flag and also part of their landing vehicle off to the right.
3. Here is a great photograph of the American Flag flying on top of the White House in our nations capital. Also feature in this picture you can see the United State's Marine Corps band in front of the White House.
4. This next picture might possible be the most iconic and recognizable American Flag image. Raising the Flag at Iwo Jima during World War II
5. And closing out this weeks Merica Monday blog post is another iconic picture from more recent times when first responders raised the American Flag after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings.
And that does it for this weeks American Flag edition of our 'MERICA Monday blog post series.
If you would like to submit your own American photos for a chance to be featured email them to submit@MericaSupply.com.
Have a great idea for one of "MERICA Monday themes? Let us know in the comments section below!
Merica Supply Co. Official Commercial Release! March 22, 2016 14:43
Hey friends! So last week we released a little teaser trailer for the Merica Supply Co. commercial...well now its time for you to see the full version! We just put on the finishing touches and it is BAD ASS!
You can expect a full 30 seconds of straight up AMERICA. Beers, babes, blondes, brunettes, twins, American flags, and of course the best Patriotic party shirts ever!
Enough talk already...here is the video:
The girls were rocking our classic collection of USA shirts which included these tees which are all available right here on our site:
Party Like Its 1176
Four Score and Seven Beers Ago
Time To Get Red White and Wasted
American as Fuck
Red White and Brews
Merica Fuck Yeah
Let us know what you think in the comments and make sure to follow us on our socials!
Inaugural 'Merica Monday Blog Post March 21, 2016 21:20
Howdy fellow patriots! For a while now we have been doing 'Merica Monday posts on our Merica Supply Co. Instagram account and everyone has been loving it!
On 'Merica Monday we post the best and most patriotic American pictures on the internet. Not only do we curate our own USA photos but our followers also submit their best American pictures and we feature them on our page.
And now we are going to do the exact same thing on the Merica Supply Co. Blog! We are going to continue to post funny, awesome, and the most patriotic photographs right here every Monday.
You can still submit picture via the direct message feature on instagram or you can email us at email@example.com!
'Merica Monday launching in 3-2-1 BLASTOFF:
1. What better way to start than with the beautiful American Flag waving in the wind!
2. And now that we have seen the flag lets all say the Pledge of Allegiance...and then chug a beer ;)
3. Now we chug said beer by the pool with a hot blonde in an American Flag bikini.
4. And now there's a Bald Eagle at the pool trying to hit on the hot blonde. We don't stand a chance against this guy.
5. Let's change courses a little bit and checkout this pretty babe playing with some high powered rifles. Pew Pew Pew!
6. And last but not least. God Bless America!
We wanted to keep it short and sweet for our first 'Merica Monday post. We hope you liked it. If you have any comments, suggestions, or want to submit your own most American pictures email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
God Bless America!
Follow Merica Supply Co on Instagram! March 16, 2016 13:46
Hello fellow patriots! We just wanted to give all of our fans and followers a big thank you as we just reached 6,000 followers on Instagram!
If you are not following us yet than you are missing out big time. We post the awesomest most amazing American and patriotic pictures. So if you could use a daily dose of freedom than head over to Instagram and give us a follow: @MericaSupplyCo
Merica Supply Co. USA Backyard BBQ Sneak Peek March 09, 2016 12:05
Hello fellow patriots! We hope everyone is have a wondeful whiskey Wednesday.
For those of you who didn't know we recently took an epic trip to Los Angeles, California and while we were on the trip we decided to host a little America themed backyard BBQ party.
The party consisted of a lot of beers, blondes, brunettes, burgers, and TWINS! We were lucky enough to have my good friend and film producer Evan there to get the whole thing on film.
The footage looks fucking amazing and I wanted to give you guys a little sneak peek while we finish up the full length video. So here is a quick look at what went down at our epic MERICA party! And don't forget to keep an eye out for the full version coming very soon.
Welcome to Merica Supply Co. April 24, 2015 16:23 2 Comments
Hello All! Thanks for stopping by. We are super excited to announce the grand opening of Merica Supply Co. a brand new clothing brand that offers the best America t-shirts and USA tank tops! We offer apparel for both men and women and are constantly working with our design team to come up with awesome new patriotic shirt designs.
All of our products are high quality ultra soft cotton and we use the best printing methods in the industry so these shirts are made to last! And we have a no hassle return policy so if for any reason you are unhappy with your order we will gladly offer a refund or exchange...No questions asked.
Also, keep an eye out for new products because we will be expanding and offering other items besides tshirts and tanks!
So what are you waiting for? Go get your shop on and take advantage of our grand opening sale. All of our Funny USA shirts and awesome America Tank Tops are on sale!
Oh and don't forget to follow us on our socials!