Buh Bye! 12 Celebrities Leaving the U.S. Since Trump Won the Election November 16, 2016 13:12
As you all know by now, Donald Trump is the new president-elect of the USA and come January 2017 he will be sworn is as the official president of the United States. We are all aware of the whiny liberals and hipsters flocking to the streets and protesting because Hillary Clinton didn't win and they didn't get their way.
However, there are quite a few notable celebrities who are also pretty upset about Donald Trump winning and these people promised that they would leave the U.S. if Trump won. We all know that the majority of these cry baby celebs probably won't leave the U.S. so we have compiled this list of famous people who promised to leave America so we can prove just how hypocritical they are.
1. The first celebrity shouldn't be a shock at all since she and the Donald have had a famous dispute for the last decade. So the first person we have the privilege of saying goodbye to is Rosie Odonnel!
2. This next celebrity is going to give everyone a good laugh! Miley Cyrus has pledged to leave the U.S. if Trump wins because she thinks he disrespects and degrades women. Coming from the girl who dresses in the most ridiculously slutty outfits and is a role model for tens of thousands of young girls teaching them that dressing provocatively, twerking and smoking weed is how to be a women.
Not lets speed this list up a little bit since I don't really feel like typing out a paragraph for everyone of these losers so now the list will just convert to showing their names lol.
3. Annoying and Irrelevant Comedian Amy Schumer.
4. Old and also now irrelevant comedian Jon Stewart.
5. Woman barely considered to be a comedian Chelsea Handler.
6. Al Sharpton.
7. Samuel L. Jackson.
9. George Lopez.
10. Barbara Streisand.
11. Bryan Cranston...I am actually a little upset about this one since Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows of all time. But if you don't support America then go fuck off!
12. Last but not least is a surprising one...Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Buh Bye!
So here are 12 of the countless people who vowed to leave America if Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election. We will keep you posted on how many of these whiny liberals actually leave...my guess being ZERO.
Let us know what you think about this in the comments!